Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies
Yield: approx. 24 cookies
- 1 c gluten free oats
- 1/2 c millet flour
- 2 tsp baking powder (aluminum free)
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 c raisins/cranberries/dried fruit of your choice
- 1/4 c unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 c walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 banana
- 1 c unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 400F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Place dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and stir until well blended. Place wet ingredients (and chia seeds) in a blender and blend. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
Drop 1 Tbs worth of cookie dough on cookie sheet and flatten lightly. Repeat to fill cookie sheet.
Bake 14-15 minutes or until cookies are slightly brown on the bottom.
Place on cooling rack or serve warm.